cortex-m4 support

Sebastian Huber sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de
Thu Dec 29 07:57:53 UTC 2011

Hello,

the ARMv7-M architecture is supported by RTEMS (the Cortex-M4 uses this
architecture).  For an example BSP see

c/src/lib/libbsp/arm/lm3s69xx

It was tested on Qemu. I have some minor patches for this BSP, that I
want to commit once the Git repository is available.

A basic port should be easy for the STM32F4.