ARM Cortex-M3

Peter Dufault dufault at hda.com
Mon Feb 7 22:29:57 UTC 2011

On Feb 7, 2011, at 12:46 , Ralf Corsepius wrote:

> ... except that these versions are hopelessly outdated (You will really
> want to use the rtems-4.11 versions), there shouldn't be much wrong with
> this.

Do you mean that he should also switch to 4.11 RTEMS or just tools?

I'm asking because I'm about to rebuild my 4.10 mpc5554 BSP, and to get started I fetched all the tools from the 4.10 location on the FTP site.
For my mpc5554 application I make a multilib with "-mfloat-gprs=single -mspe".

Is that the right thing to do?

Peter