TCP issue with large packet under RTEMS

João Rasta freakforever at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 18:48:32 UTC 2011

Yes, the sender connects to the board through an ad-hoc connection and only
one send() call returns all the necessary bytes sent.

The ethernet MAC is 10Mbit full-duplex. I wonder if there is a 5Mbit
bandwidth limit for each side of the communication as this would explain the
half increase (0.6s instead of the calculated 0.3s assuming 10Mbit) i
observe with Eric's solution.

Best,
JM