RES: RTEMS Application building

Wendell Pereira da Silva wendell.silva at compsisnet.com.br
Thu Feb 17 13:17:33 UTC 2011

Hi Padmakumar,

The hello.exe generated after make is actually a image which contains the RTEMS kernel and the application statically linked. So it won't work this way.
Instead, you will need to boot it up. I suggest running it by using QEMU. Follow this<http://www.rtems.com/wiki/index.php/QEMU> is a good start.

--
Wendell.