Issue in printing to console using interrupts.

Andrei Chichak groups at chichak.ca
Wed Feb 23 23:21:35 UTC 2011

Is it possible that there are two tasks using the UART?

One would write a bunch of stuff out, be scheduled out, the next takes over, stuffs stuff into the send queue, the first gets scheduled in, continues. Messages get intermixed.

To get it straightened out, put a semaphore around all of your printk calls.

My naive offer. I'm sure the Gods on the list have much better opinions.

Andrei