[Milkymist-devel] milkymist network driver bug

Daron Chabot daron.chabot at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 16:34:59 UTC 2011

Hi Till,

I'm not sure if Yann is doing the same, but I've been tracking the RTEMS cvs
repos with git for some time and update it semi-regularly (doing an update
now). I maintain one git repo that is a "mirror" of the cvs repo, and
another git repo (clone of the mirror) for local development where I
"rebase" my work on top of the cvs HEAD.

You could do something similar, pulling Yann's branch(es) into your
scratchpad repo...

Just a thought.

-- dc

On Thu, Feb 24, 2011 at 10:17 AM, Till Straumann <strauman at slac.stanford.edu