[Milkymist-devel] milkymist network driver bug

Chris Johns chrisj at rtems.org
Fri Feb 25 00:59:02 UTC 2011

On 25/02/11 9:18 AM, Joel Sherrill wrote:
> On 02/24/2011 03:35 PM, Daron Chabot wrote:
>> I would like to get Joel's blessing before I go about making this
>> publicly accessible. Then I have to figure out where to put it !
>>
>> I'll ping the list when/if both are resolved.
>>
> There is an RTEMS Git repository at http://www.rtems.org/ftp/private/git
> which
> is updated once an hour. Is it time to move it to a move public location?

This does not resolve the issue of the changes not being pushed into the
main CVS repo. I am concerned about BSP developers waiting for a pending
release to merge changes into the main repo. Many eyes and tools are
running only on the main CVS repo including new tools, daily builds
removal of warnings plus more. Also someone looking or testing this BSP
may not be aware of this thread and think the BSP is buggy and not usable.

May I suggest fixes are merged as soon as possible and new features when
they are finished and ready.

Chris