[leon_sparc] Re: RTEMS - rtems_clock_get_uptime() fails during timer tick

Daniel Hellstrom daniel at gaisler.com
Mon Feb 28 10:07:24 UTC 2011

Hello Rolf,

Thank you for bring this into light, and thanks for the patch. I can't
remember that I have seen this issue before, in that case I should have
already included the patch. I will take a look at it and add it to our
new GPTIMER driver as well, it will be part of the next release. The
GPTIMER pending bit has been changed in newer hardware as well, which I
must take into account, the functionality is the same however the bit is
cleared writing a one to it instead, I will try to autoprobe that as well.

When the GPTIMER is configured using shared interrupts the pending bit
in GPTIMER is already cleared.

Since RTEMS 4.10.0 is out now, we will be syncing against that as soon
possible. At the same time I'm hoping that I will be able to submit a
few patches to the official sources as well.

Thanks,
Daniel Hellstrom