NULL call to _Workspace_Free() via _Objects_Extend_information at startup

Peter Dufault dufault at hda.com
Mon Feb 28 23:48:11 UTC 2011

On Feb 28, 2011, at 6:33 , Peter Dufault wrote:

> I'm trying to move my mpc5554 BSP from 4.9 to 4.10 and I'm bombing out early on where it is calling _Heap_Free with a NULL block.  This is the CVS head from 2 days ago, I've checked and don't see any relevant changes.
I finally went and read the relevant documentation on _Workspace_Free():
Note:
If block is equal to NULL, then the request is ignored. This allows the caller to not worry about whether or not a pointer is NULL

But in rev 1.35:
revision 1.35
date: 2011/02/16 07:37:35;  author: sh;  state: Exp;  lines: +2 -3
2011-02-16	Sebastian Huber <sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de>

	* score/src/wkspace.c: Removed NULL pointer check from
	_Workspace_Free().

Was there a change in the interface definition I missed?

Peter