Trouble pulling in libm

John Wood jwood at scisol.com
Fri Jan 14 05:17:36 UTC 2011

I assumed that and actually am pulling in several libraries successfully myself so I did not expect this issue.
I am trying to refine things in terms of my issues.  I noticed on closer inspection that the math.h file inclusion does not appear quite right since it says the round function definition is implicitly defined.