RTEMS Coverage Testing Howto

Bharath Suri bharath.s.jois at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 04:14:13 UTC 2011

Hi!

I have my notes at my incomplete blog [0]. It might not be correct
considering the updates to the coverage tools, but hopefully just
enough to start with.

Unfortunately, I had started writing the how-to, but didn't complete
it. And if I start one now, it will have a lot of blank lines. :).

/Bharath

[0] - http://bharath-rtems.blogspot.com/2010/05/getting-started-with-rtems.html