ARM Interrupts

Gedare Bloom gedare at gwmail.gwu.edu
Sun Jul 10 18:32:55 UTC 2011

You probably want to copy from an ARM-based board instead of the
no_cpu template. You have the right interpretation of set_vector: it
just sets the jump in the interrupt table directly to the handler, as
opposed to vectoring through RTEMS interrupt handling (which supports
nesting interrupts and creates an environment to execute C code).

I don't use the ARM cpus much, so I cannot speak to what does or
doesn't work, or rather how the ARM BSPs install ISRs.

-Gedare