Issue in blackfin toolchain

Mike Frysinger vapier.adi at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 18:25:56 UTC 2011

On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 17:43, Joel Sherrill wrote:
> On 05/12/2011 04:41 PM, Rohan Kangralkar wrote:
>> I also observe that analog devices have their own gdb-proxy but rtems does
>> not provide gpd-proxy
>> should the gdb-proxy also be included in the rtems bfin toolchain?
>
> Would be good.  Yes.

i'm not sure if this is in the realm of what rtems provides with its
toolchain builds.  gdbproxy simply provides a gdb monitor for people
to connect to a system via jtag (by using the urjtag project).

in other words, if rtems isnt shipping prebuilt openocd builds, then i
dont think gdbproxy/urjtag fits in either.
-mike