Floating point issue in rtems 4.8.2 when running on TSIM

Ralf Corsepius ralf.corsepius at rtems.org
Thu Jun 30 10:31:12 UTC 2011

On 06/30/2011 12:05 PM, Óscar Álvarez Paredes wrote:

> This message including any attachments may contain confidential
> information, according to our Information Security Management System,
>   and intended solely for a specific individual to whom they are addressed.
>   Any unauthorised copy, disclosure or distribution of this message
>   is strictly forbidden. If you have received this transmission in error,
>   please notify the sender immediately and delete it.

This is a publically accessible and publically archived mailing list. It
is impossible for us to comply with your legal demands above.

Please understand that such demands are considered to be inappropriate
for this mailing list, because you are legally threatening us.

Please switch off this footer or switch to different mail account which
doesn't emit such footers.

Thanks,

	Ralf