ANN: Support for CentOS 6 (temporarily?) suspended

Karel Gardas karel.gardas at centrum.cz
Thu Jun 30 13:54:00 UTC 2011

Ralf,

CentOS project looks like currently out of steam for real CentOS 6
delivery, but it also looks like Scientific Linux team do exactly the
same job and very well. What about to switch to this version at least
temporarily till CentOS team gets up again?

Just an idea, I'm using neither CentOS nor Scientific Linux for RTEMS
development so don't count me as a user on this!

Thanks,
Karel