RES: Interrupt Handling

Wendell Pereira da Silva wendell.silva at compsisnet.com.br
Mon Jun 6 12:40:13 UTC 2011

Guilherme,

rtems_interrupt_catch is used to install an ISR (interrupt service routine).
rtems_interrupt_enable/_disable enables/disables all maskable interrupt (it is useful to perform interrupt sensible critical sections).
The code bellow c/src/lib/libbsp/pc386, for instance, is full of references of such routines.

Try:
  cd [your_rtems_source_root]/c/src/lib/libbsp/pc386
  grep -R -ne "rtems_interrupt" * | more

I think the code itself serves as a good "tutorial".

Regards,

Wendell.