RFC: Dropping i386/soft-float and 386ex BSPs

Rehab Massoud rehab.massoud at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 16:16:23 UTC 2011

Hi,

I believe that some of the i386ex and ts386ex BSPs & the i386/soft-float
multilib are still used for educational purposes and/or for some simulators.
I'd vote for not removing them, and if anyway they will be removed it would
be nice to leave a remark somewhere to the latest version that have them as
a reference for who may be looking for them.

--Rehab