RTEMS-covmerge

Sat Mar 12 15:52:38 UTC 2011

On 03/12/2011 07:35 AM, domenico.dileo at unina.it wrote:
> Dear Joel,
> where can I find a tutorial to use covorar?

Apparently http://www.rtems.org/wiki/index.php/RTEMS_Coverage_Analysis
is out of date.  It describes the method covmerge used.

I have tried to update it.

http://www.rtems.org/wiki/index.php/RTEMS_Coverage_Analysis

Please help by reviewing the instructions and trying them.  Since you
will be trying to follow them, you can help by improving them.

You do have to have one of the supported simulators available.  TSIM,
Skyeye, and Qemu are supported.

FWIW it is Saturday here and the weather is beautiful.  If I am slow
replying don't be surprised. LOL

--joel