Calling Mentors for Google Summer of Code

Mon Mar 28 14:22:29 UTC 2011

Hi,

As I announced a week or so ago, RTEMS was
accepted as an organization in this year's
edition of the Google Summer of Code.  Anyone
who is interested in being a mentor needs to
sign up at the revamped site:

http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/org/google/gsoc2011/rtems

My understanding is that once you login, you
will see a link to "apply to be a mentor".

This is a complete overhaul of the user interface
and there are a lot of questions on the GSoC
mailing lists about it.  If you have questions
or trouble, please ask me and I will try to help.

I am really looking forward to GSoC this summer.
It has really been fun in the past and I hope
you will participate.