Reminder: RTEMS Open Class in Huntsville

Thu Mar 31 18:11:17 UTC 2011

Hi,

Just a reminder that there is an RTEMS Open Class
scheduled for April 26-29 and a Kick Start
session on April 25.

If you are interested, email me or visit this
link for more information:

http://rtems.org/wiki/index.php/RTEMS_Training

I look forward to seeing you in the class.