MVME5500 Tester Needed for 4.10

Kate Feng feng1 at bnl.gov
Wed Mar 16 14:12:20 UTC 2011

Joel Sherrill wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can someone please check out the MVME5500 BSP
> on 4.10?  I have a report from a new user
> privately that it is aborting early.
I ran the MVME5500 BSP for 4.8.  It is absolutely robust.
I do not maintain the RTEMS powerpc port.  Is it Till Straumann?
Can the user report to this list, instead of privately, what tool
chain was used ? I do have problems with tool chains
in upgrading for rtems4.9.  Part of the problem is because
the rtems4.9 can not be built under RHEL4.
> I don't
> have the hardware and need someone who
> has used it before to confirm and help
> debug it.