RES: Create one pen drive to boot an example program hello.exe

Wendell Pereira da Silva wendell.silva at compsisnet.com.br
Mon May 9 17:49:57 UTC 2011

Bruno,

Since you're using COM1 as a console (9600-8N1), what kind of terminal emulation software are you using?
In this case, you should use a program like realterm, connected at the COM port, using the same configuration (9600-8N1), to see your program's output.

Assuming that you're using VirtalBox to boot a pendrive, it looks like the diagram attached.

I hope this helps you.

Regards,

Wendell.