Create one pen drive to boot an example program hello.exe

Gedare Bloom gedare at gwmail.gwu.edu
Mon May 9 17:56:15 UTC 2011

When using QEMU, you have to connect a virtual terminal to see the
output, e.g. with a VNC client and QEMU has some default port to
connect. Alternately, you can configure RTEMS with
USE_COM1_AS_CONSOLE=1 and run qemu from the command line and have the
RTEMS executable output show up in qemu's console window.