GSoC2011Project--RTEMSPortOfGCJ

Jie Liu lj8175 at gmail.com
Thu May 12 12:01:30 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I am a master student of computer science at Beijing University of Posts and
Telecommunications in China. My GSoC2011 Project of RTEMS is “RTEMS port of
the GNU Java Compiler”[1] and the original project proposal can be found on
google docs[2].

The purpose of this project is to make the GCJ (GNU Compiler for Java , also
called GJC: GNU Java Compiler) work with RTEMS. First of this project is
porting GCJ run-time to RTEMS, then run the GCJ Test Suite for the porting,
and last submit modifications to the related projects such as GCC, RTEMS and
so on. After completed this project, we can use Java to program RTEMS
applications.

Thank you for your time.

[1] http://www.rtems.org/wiki/index.php/GNUJavaCompiler

[2]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ww2nXP0JVOmhSR1xs3M-PkoIpxRtamj79CMHBmDpbmw/edit?hl=zh_CN#<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ww2nXP0JVOmhSR1xs3M-PkoIpxRtamj79CMHBmDpbmw/edit?hl=zh_CN>

PS: If you do not have the access permission for the project proposal[2],
please check it and ask for. I will give the permission to you as soon as
possible.

Best Regards,

Jie