Problems with RTEMS installation

Cláudio Silva claudiodcsilva at gmail.com
Mon May 23 10:09:26 UTC 2011

Hi,

It seems that you have a wrong target in rtems configure.
If your gcc is named sparc-rtems4.8-gcc then the target on your rtems
configuration should be "--target=sparc-rtems4.8"
Example:
../rtems-4.8/configure --disable-tests --disable-posix --disable-itron
--disable-networking --disable-cxx --enable-rtemsbsp=leon3
--target=sparc-rtems4.8 --prefix=/opt/rtems/rtems-4.8

Cláudio