Joel Until June 7

Tue May 24 14:30:41 UTC 2011

Hi,

There is an RTEMS class in Munich next week.
I will be taking off work early this week and
not be back until probably June 7.  I am trying
to wrap things up but am sure I won't get to
everything and respond to everyone.  Please
know I am not ignoring you.

If you need something at OAR contact Jennifer
Averett <Jennifer DOT Averett AT OARcorp DOT com>
or Jeff Mayes <Jeff DOT Mayes AT OARcorp DOT com>.

Thanks.