Status of Cortex-M3 support?

jian zhang imagezhang.tech at gmail.com
Fri May 27 14:18:18 UTC 2011

Hi All,

Thanks for the reply. I've tied the patch before, it seems OK for me.
Anyway, once the patch is formalized, I will rebuild the toolchain and do
more test.

Regarding the RTEMS Cortex-M3 porting, is there any plan for that? Or I will
try to start working on it and share the progress on the mail list.

Since I do not have too much experience with RTEMS, if you guys can start
with some general thoughts of the Cortex porting, it might make life easier.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Jian