RTEMS developers list (rtems-devel)

Needell Gerald jerry.needell at unh.edu
Sun Nov 6 21:01:15 UTC 2011

Since you asked for comments..
If you do go this route,  I hope that all users will be welcome to join the rtems-devel list even if only to eavesdrop on the "robust technical discussions" . I think it is a mistake to shield the users from much of that discussion. I can see the possible need for a distinct forum for posting and reviewing patches, but beyond that I'm not convinced this is a good direction for the RTEMS community as a whole.

I also want to express my sincere appreciation to the RTEMS developers. You provide a great service to the RTEMS users with little or no recognition. Be assured that those of us who use RTEMS and who read the posts to this list know who you are and how much you do. Thank you!
- Jerry