4.11 Feature Countdown

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Tue Nov 29 04:14:10 UTC 2011

I've been brewing some rudimentary memory protection that I hope to
submit soon (before Christmas). I have to put it together into a PR
still and see if it is mature enough to be included in the release,
and will need to enlist some of the other devs who are rolling their
own memory protection to help integrate it with some more BSPs.

-Gedare