Flight Software Workshop 2011

Fri Oct 14 18:24:59 UTC 2011

Hi,

The 2011 Flight Software Workshop will be held next week at
the Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory.
Chris Johns, Gedare Bloom, Mark Johannes,  and I will be there.
I will be giving a presentation on Thursday afternoon.

If you are attending, please take the time to let us know about
your application and your requirements. We want RTEMS to
meet and exceed your needs.

If you can give us some goodies from your project, we would all
really appreciate it.  I will trade RTEMS stickers for them. :)

I look forward to seeing you there.