Flight Software Workshop 2011

Oyake, Amalaye (3496) amalaye.oyake at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Oct 14 18:36:38 UTC 2011

This is a great workshop and for the past 5 years it has grown. It has
always been a FREE workshop too. However once the maximum number of
attendees has been reached, the registration closes. I think there are a
few spaces left ...

Over the years there have been more and more RTEMS users in the Space
Sector attending - for the past 2 years we have had attendees from INVAP,
and last year there was a strong ESA presence, as well as an attendee from
INPE (Brazil).

I encourage those who can attend to do so, it is always very enriching -
http://www.flightsoftware.org

Regards,
* Amalaye Oyake @ JPL