GSOC 2011 Final Report Available

Fri Oct 14 22:50:11 UTC 2011

Hi,

Each of the students submitted a few paragraphs
for a GSOC 2011 final report.  I added a few
paragraphs to make sure it was known that
multiple students virtually attended an
RTEMS class in Huntsville before the April
tornado knocked us offline and that two
PHYSICALLY attended the class in Munich
in early June.

It was a very productive summer and we
still have code to merge.

The report is at:

http://www.rtems.org/gsoc2011_final_report

If there are any mistakes, please let me know so they
can be corrected ASAP.  I will be passing along the
report to the Google Open Source Program Office.

I hope we can keep this year's GSOC students involved.
They were a blast to work with and I know I was challenged
to keep up.

--joel