Different behaviour of RTEMS in QEMU/i386 and SPARC

Constantine "chicky" Giotopoulos kotsosgiotopoulos at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 11:40:56 UTC 2011

So could it be Qemu?
I would surely expect that running "paranoia" floating-point operations on
Qemu/i386 would produce more defects, flaws, etc in the final  paranoia's
"report", than when running the same operations in an i386 out of Qemu.
But could the "hanging" (as I mentioned before, it doesn't actually STOPS
executing, it just hangs there as if it fell on an infinite loop or
something else) in that specific part of the code be realistically a result
of Qemu issues?