Different behaviour of RTEMS in QEMU/i386 and SPARC

Mon Oct 31 11:26:05 UTC 2011

QEMU for i386 has FP issues which are not present on real hardware. It does not maintain enough precision to make some of the Ada ACATS tests pass. I investigated those failures and it was the simulator. Any test which depends on very accurate IEEE754 is not going to be happy on qemu i386.

--joel