Compile GSL with RTEMS

Espúreo Fernandez-Ulloa estados_espureos at yahoo.com.ar
Mon Sep 5 16:24:16 UTC 2011

Thanks for the quick answer and apologize for the blury description.

I've been following the GSL documentation to include the library on my example, to try it with RTEMS.

Set the linker flags " -lgsl -lgslcblas -lm" and included the path to the location where it's installed on my system.

However, the linker exits with an error, with the following description:

/opt/rtems-4.10/lib/gcc/sparc-rtems/4.4.5/../../../../sparc-rtems/bin/ld: skipping incompatible /usr/local/lib/libgsl.a when searching for -lgsl
/opt/rtems-4.10/lib/gcc/sparc-rtems/4.4.5/../../../../sparc-rtems/bin/ld: cannot find -lgsl

Thanks,
Elias