TCP issue

Wesley Eddy wes at mti-systems.com
Wed Sep 14 05:38:18 UTC 2011

That would appear to be implementing part 2 of Nagle's sender SWS
avoidance that checks whether all queued data can be sent now.  It
appears to be correctly implementing RFC 1122.

Your other option for optimizing performance is to disabled delayed
ACKs on the receiver (I believe Linux calls this quickack mode).

--
Wes Eddy
MTI Systems