HEAD: zlib compilation problem

Ralf Corsepius ralf.corsepius at rtems.org
Thu Sep 8 12:19:18 UTC 2011

On 09/08/2011 01:17 PM, Marta Rybczynska wrote:
> On 09/08/2011 01:14 PM, Ralf Corsepius wrote:
>> On 09/08/2011 12:02 PM, Marta Rybczynska wrote:
>>> Hello,
>>> I have a problem when compiling HEAD for sparc. Zlib compilation fails
>>> as it cannot find z_off64_t. Does anyone has the same problem? I
>>> applied the
>>> attached patch and it seems to fix it.
>> Which toolchain are you using? Are you using a home-grown one?
>>
>> Ralf
> Not, it's using the latest RPMs for Fedora14 64 bit (downloaded last
> Friday).

OK, that's the same version, I am using and excludes one common cause
for such breakdowns: Having missed to apply the newlib patches.

I.e. something must have gone wrong earlier or must be wrong with the
git repository you are using.

Could you send me your sparc-rtems4.11/c/leon2/cpukit/config.log file,
running configure should have produced on PM?

Ralf