Отв.: Отв.: 1553b using.

Oleg Moroz oleg_moroz at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 12 10:52:23 UTC 2011

________________________________
От: Cláudio Silva <claudiodcsilva at gmail.com>
Кому: Oleg Moroz <oleg_moroz at yahoo.com>
Отправлено: понедельник, 12 сентября 2011 14:43
Тема: Re: Отв.: 1553b using.

It depends on your device and driver. I am only familiar with Leon3
and Gaisler's 1553brm core.

If you are using Gaisler's 1553brm core you should take a look at
their documentation:
ftp://gaisler.com/gaisler.com/rcc/doc/rtems-gaisler-drivers-1.1.99.15.0.pdf

Mode selection will use a ioctl call:

unsigned int mode = BRM_MODE_BC;
result = ioctl(fd, BRM_SET_MODE, &mode);

Read and Write directives will depend on the selected operating mode.

In Remote terminal mode the driver is accessed using standard IO
calls: read and write.
Bus Controller is a little more complicated, since you must provide a
command list.

Cláudio

On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 11:26 AM, Oleg Moroz <oleg_moroz at yahoo.com> wrote:

Thanks a lot.