RES: Multiprocessing

Wendell Pereira da Silva wendell.silva at compsisnet.com.br
Tue Sep 20 19:15:49 UTC 2011

Hi Asma,

I can give you an example from the application point of view. So this answer is limited. Maybe other ones can help more.
You can find Multiprocessing examples in the RTEMS test suite which is the RTEMS source code.
Have a look at rtems/testsuites/mptests. This directory contains all the MP (MultiProcessing) tests and can be useful as a starting point.

Att.
Wendell.