bdbuf and file write

ali nasir supremenasir at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 6 10:32:11 UTC 2012

Hi,

With the RTEMS4.9, When we try to write a file on an SDCARD using the fwrite(..), we see that even after fwrite call has returned, the write operation is still in progress in the background on the SDCARD. This we see because the low level sdc ard drivers are still being getting called by the swapout task even after the fwrite has returned.

Is there a way for the application (the task who calls the fwrite(..)) to know that data writing to the physical device is complete?

Regards,
Ali