ARM BSPs

Sebastian Huber sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de
Thu Apr 12 07:18:36 UTC 2012

On 04/12/2012 07:50 AM, Fered wrote:
> Sebastian Huber wrote:
>

>> We have a "c/src/lib/libcpu/arm/s3c24xx" directory.
>>

> Yes, but in "libbsp" directory, we have only smdk2410 directory and I think I
> should do some works for porting.

The idea behind libcpu is that code depending only on a chip can be placed
here.  Board dependent stuff is in libbsp.  In fact the usage if libcpu is
complicated, inconsistent and error prone from my point of view.  The lpc24xx
and lpc32xx BSPs take a different approach.

--
Sebastian Huber, embedded brains GmbH

Phone   : +49 89 18 90 80 79-6
Fax     : +49 89 18 90 80 79-9