Makefile with sources from different paths

João Paulo Scalão Martins joaopaulosm at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 14:39:24 UTC 2012

Hello guys!

I'm using Eclipse to create and manage a RTEMS application. The makefile is
based on the model Makefile.leaf.

The problem is that I have a folder inside the workspace path, with some
source files. I need to keep these files separated, just for a clean
workspace.

This folder is named "modules". When I build the project, the compilation
stops when it start to compile the "modules path" sources. At this point, I
create (manually) a folder named "modules" inside the "o-optimize" folder,
and then I build the system again.

I've tried many modifications in the Makefile code, but it didn't work at
all.

Does anybody know some trick to solve this?

Thanks!

Regards from Brasil,

- - -
*Joao Paulo Scalao Martins*
*Controls Group Engineer*
*Brazilian Synchrotron Light Laboratory - LNLS
<http://www.lnls.br>/CNPEM<http://www.cnpem.org.br>
*