Problem with mounting a device second time.

Sebastian Huber sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de
Wed Apr 18 11:45:05 UTC 2012

On 04/18/2012 01:40 PM, ali nasir wrote:
> Hi,
>
> yes. we call the rtems_bdpart_register_from_disk while mounting the sdcard. This, i guess, will create a logical disk.
>
> Should we then also call the bdpart_unregister while unmounting the card?
>
> Will try to debug as suggested and come back.

The rtems_bdpart_register_from_disk() function was not intended to be used with
dynamic media.  The media manager was written for that.  You have to remember
all resources that are created during a media attach to clean them up later.

--
Sebastian Huber, embedded brains GmbH

Phone   : +49 89 18 90 80 79-6
Fax     : +49 89 18 90 80 79-9