RCC toolchain problem with leon2

Thu Apr 19 20:53:31 UTC 2012

The RCC toolset is supplied by Aeroflex Gaisler.  Those folks are on
this mailing list but may not see this. If there is an official forum
for RCC support, you are better off asking this there if you don't
get an answer quickly.

--
Joel Sherrill, Ph.D.             Director of Research&   Development