scanf , getchar, gets, read are not working in libtests\termios and my application

Hoover, Victor P CTR NAVAIR, AIR 4.1.3.3 victor.hoover.ctr at navy.mil
Sun Apr 22 23:55:10 UTC 2012

I think there's still a couple of bugs in the code I submitted.  Unfortunately the work I was doing was for a low priority project that's gotten shelved indefinitely; my current primary task already has me at about 60-70 hours per week.  I don't know when I'll be able to get back to RTEMS...

	- Vic Hoover