GCCGO and RTEMS

Chanwit Kaewkasi chanwit at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 15:27:44 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I am new to RTEMS and I would like to port my codes written in Golang
to RTEMS. I know from the Go's blog that GCC 4.7.1 has been released
with GCCGo in its compiler collection. And I've seen several messages
around the Go mailing list that GCCGo can compile codes to run on
RTEMS, but I haven't found any GCCGo toolchain for RTEMS to start with
(there are only C and C++ binary provided AFAIC).

Is there any pointer for me to getting started with GCCGo / RTEMS?

Thank you,

-chanwit