ANN: microblaze-rtems4.11 toolchain

Ralf Corsepius ralf.corsepius at rtems.org
Fri Aug 24 13:51:11 UTC 2012

On 08/24/2012 03:30 PM, Joel Sherrill wrote:
> On 08/24/2012 08:06 AM, Ralf Corsepius wrote:
>> On 08/24/2012 02:46 PM, Joel Sherrill wrote:

>>> You only work to support a fragment of the community.
>> Correct, I have been actively sharing my works on platforms/OSes which I
>> am technically able to support and I consider support-worthy.
>>
>>> Don't be a hindrance to those who didn't choose from your list of
>>> preferred host OSes.
>> Listen, Dr. Sherrill, while you are in a position to permantently
>> undermine my works (The works which had kept RTEMS alive throughout the
>> last decade) you are not in a position to push me around!
> Thanks Ralf. I appreciate your opinion but I haven't sat on my ass
> the past ten years.

Your opinion - Please understand that I consider your deeds and to
contradict this.

> While I appreciate your contributions, I don't appreciate the way you
> talk rudely and condescend to community members. You do not work
> openly.

I do work openly. However I do not announce tiny bits, because 99% of
them are not of importance to the public.

Also: I am not working any differently than I have been throughout the
last decade!

>  You have been asked repeatedly to announce tool RPM revisions
> with explanations and you still don't.
Ok, I'll think about it.

> Honestly, if you have a problem with me or the community, you might
> be in the wrong community.

Honestly, yes, I have a serious problem - primarily because of the
attude you have developed this year -  I am working the same way as I
ever did, but now, you are permanently sabotaging my works.