ANN: microblaze-rtems4.11 toolchain

Ralf Corsepius ralf.corsepius at rtems.org
Fri Aug 24 15:10:58 UTC 2012

On 08/24/2012 05:04 PM, Michal Simek wrote:
> On 08/24/2012 02:20 PM, Ralf Corsepius wrote:
>> On 08/24/2012 02:07 PM, Joel Sherrill wrote:
>>  > What was the configure command spec builder used?
>>
>> Is this Chris's tool?
>>
>> I do not recommend using it.
>
> ok. then. What do you recommend me to use?
> I want to compile toolchain myself. Mainline version at first.

Option #1 is to write a build script based on
rtems-4.11-microblaze-rtems4.11-gcc.spec
(This is rpm syntax, so this would not be a trivial task for somebody
not being familar with it).

Option #2 would be to dig out Eric Normum's build-script, he sent to
this list not too long ago (IIRC, he sent it as part of a microblaze
related mail several weeks ago- Should be findable in this or the
rtems-devel mailing-list's archive)

Ralf