Fours Days Until RTEMS Reaches Mars

Steven Grunza sgrunza at ctdi.com
Thu Aug 2 12:43:31 UTC 2012

How is RTEMS being used on Curiosity? (A google search for "Curiosity"
RTEMS didn't return anything useful)  Can anyone disclose what processor
and/or BSP is being used (and what version of RTEMS)?  My thought is
that if someone was looking for the most stable and reliable [version /
hw / cpu] combination I would try to match what is/has been sent on
inter-planetary journeys.

--Steven G