ANN: microblaze-rtems4.11 toolchain

Fri Aug 24 12:46:32 UTC 2012

It is Chris' tool. If you are on a host you have worked actively not to support or you want to build the tools easily on a non-RPM host matching your versions, diffs, and commands, then it is the only option.

You only work to support a fragment of the community. Don't be a hindrance to those who didn't choose from your list of preferred host OSes.

--joel